Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Book Haul- February 2014


Hey guys, February seems to have been the month where I have accumulated many books, more than usual I think.
For some reason I seemed to have more money than usual this month and no special occasions to buy gifts for, so I obviously was happy to have purchased more books.

I managed to somehow get 11 books. (wow, I did not know it was actually that many!)
I am seriously running out of space on my bookshelves. I'm having to double stack things and it's all messy and horrible but I'm going to have to deal with it for a while.


Anyway, they are:

1- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
2- The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
3- My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
4- A Witch In Winter by Ruth Warburton
5- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
6- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
7- The Ask And The Answer by Patrick Ness
8- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
9- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
10- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
11- Torment by Lauren Kate



The images will be higher quality from now on as I found my old Samsung ES70 camera. It's 12 megapixels.

Bye guys! Have a wonderful March.

No comments:

Post a Comment