Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Some blog related Information

Hey guys.
So, I got bored and decided to try out 'Wordpress' again.
For those of you who don't know, I actually started blogging on wordpress, but quickly changed to blogger because I wanted a change.

I won't be deleting or abandoning this blog.
I want to try out wordpress for a bit, just to see how I do on there.
I'll mainly only be posting book reviews, but I may post wrap ups and other things on there that are almost identical to what is posted on this blog.
This blog is my priority, Wordpress is a test.
I want to see what blogging platform is better, and by knowing that, I need to have a blog on each that gets almost regular content.
The only post I have on there at this particular moment is a review for Divergent.
If you do look at that post, it is nearly IDENTICAL to the one on this blog. I think by using wordpress, I could see how my blog does when it's easier to get followers and search things by tags, if you get what I mean?

This blog is always going to be what I post my reviews, hauls, wrap ups and other stuff on first. That will never change. In all honesty, it's likely I just abandon the Wordpress blog again because I prefer blogger, but this blog is never getting abandoned.

If you want to see the blog, link is HERE

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment