Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Beauty Review- NYC Applelicious Lip Balm (#356- Big Red Apple)


Hey guys.
Today I'll be reviewing the NYC Appelicious Lip Balm in 'Big Red Apple' which is colour #356.





Appearance:
The colour looks very bright for a lip balm but really isn't, it kinda just gives your lips a little tint. In the middle is a light apple which looks awesome. 10 points for presentation there NYC, nice touch. As I've already said, the lip balm isn't like a lipstick, it only gives your lips a slight tint, but is still a beautiful colour.



Application:
It's a very creamy feeling lip balm and goes on wonderfully, like any other good lip balm and feels really nice on your lips. It's definitely a good lip balm.



Smell:
Oh my goodness, this smells amazing. Obviously as the name suggests, it smells of apples but, it is the nicest smell for apples EVER. I absolutely adore it, it just smells so damn good!

The price for one of these is £1.49 in superdrug, they are definitely worth the money and are worth checking out if you have that little bit of cash. I do prefer them to the Maybelline Baby Lips, but only I think because the tint is a nicer colour and I adore the smell of apples (it's my favourite fruit smell. Banana is a close second).

That is it for today, bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment