Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Wish List- Rings


Hey guys, I just decided to post a wish list of rings I really want to buy.
I guess this post is more for my own sake than for anyone else, but maybe some of you guys will like some of these rings too and might want to purchase them. (The links will be on the name of the website that it is on)

Well, here we go!



1. Rabbit Ring- Amazon UK

2. Cat Ears Ring- Amazon UK

3. Scrabble Tile Ring 'L'- eBay

4. Anchor Ring- eBay

5. Panda Head Ring- Claire's Accessories



Alright, so that is it for now. I could go on forever but I thought I'd only post the 5 that I want most. I'll probably get most of these within the next few months. They look so awesome! 

Let me know if you guys have any rings you really like the look of! I'd love to see them! :)


Byeee!




No comments:

Post a Comment