Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Unread Books- Kindle Edition

Hey guys!

So today I just want to go through all the books I have on my kindle that I haven't read. There are quite a lot here and I've only just realised.

It's too late to back out now!

Let's go!

Okay, so I have my kindle arranged in 'collections' spread across 3 pages.

 

Collections:


Jane Austen: Emma, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, Sense and Sensibility.

Classics: Animal Farm, Anna Karenina, Dracula, Dubliners, Frankenstein, Guliver's Travels, Les Misérables, Moby Dick, Moonfleet, The Moonstone, Ninteen eighty-four, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Robinson Crusoe, A Room With A View, War and Peace, The Woman in White.

Sherlock Holmes: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, His Last Bow, The Hound of the Baskervilles, The Memoires of Sherlock Holmes, The Return of Sherlock Holmes, The Valley of Fear.

Charles Dickens: Barnaby Rudge, The Battle of Life, The Cricket on the Hearth, David Copperfield, Dombey and Son, Great Expectations, Hard Times, The Haunted Man and the Ghost's Bargain, Little Dorrit, Martin Chuzzlewit, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, Nicholas Nickleby, The Old Curiosity Shop, Our Mutual Friend, The Pickwick Papers, A Tale of Two Cities.

Other: A Clockwork Orange, Dash & Lily's book of dares, The Duff, Eleanor and Park, Hate List, Invisible, Lolita, Love Over Matter, Silence, Something About Her, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Why do fools fall in love?, world war Z, Twenty-eight and a half wishes.

The Selection: The selection, The elite.

The testing: The testing, independent study.

Vampire Academy: blood promise, frostbite, last sacrifice, shadow kiss, spirit bound, vampire academy.

The Lunar Chronicles: cinder, scarlet, cress.

Arcs: aloha also means goodbye, hell without you, the lost boys, tape, tease, tulagi hotel, the virgins, the worst girlfriend in the world.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: the battle of the labyrinth, the last Olympian, the lightning thief, the sea of monsters, the titans curse.

The Darkest Minds: the darkest minds, never fade.

Pushing the limits: pushing the limits, dare you to, crash into you.

Splintered: splintered, unhinged.

Under the never sky: into the still blue, through the ever night, under the never sky.

Shatter me: destroy me, fracture me, ignite me, shatter me, unravel me.

The mortal instruments: City of bones, city of ashes, city of glass, city of fallen angels, city of lost souls.

Hush hush: hush hush, crescendo, silence finale.

The infernal devices: clockwork angel, clockwork prince, clockwork princess.

Fallen: passion, rapture. (The other 2 books I own a physical copy of)

William Shakespeare: Shakespeare's sonnets, twelfth night.

H. G Wells: the invisible man, the island of doctor Moreau, the time machine, the war of the worlds.

Btontë: Agnes grey, jane eyre, the professor, Shirley, the tenant of wildfell hall, Villette, wuthering heights.

Lord Byron: childe Harold's pilgrimage, Don Juan, the life of lord Byron, the works of lord Byron (goes from volume 1 to volume 7 in separate books)

Elizabeth Gaskell: Cranford, Mary Barton, North and South, wives and daughters.

 

As you can see that is a lot of books! I should probably get round to reading more arcs soon...

I may do a post on my physical unread books too!

My total of unread books on my kindle is: 139/154 (whoops!)

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment