Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Just some information

Hey guys, I have some news for you.

Basically, blogging regularly will be difficult for a while for multiple reasons.

School is a big thing, I have many tests coming up which is affecting not only my reading but time to think of things. I only really get the weekend to relax and that is pretty much my reading time and social time. I have different tests coming up, some important, some not really that important but I still need to do well in them if I want to be able to stay in my current group or even move up back to my old group. I also have actual GCSE related exams and coursework to do, including a French writing exam which contributes to 60% of my GCSE in French and English Language and English Literature coursework involving analysing classics and recording conversations to study the way people talk around others and actually doing some creative writing. Year 10 is a busy year, you have to make sure most/all coursework is done to leave plenty of time for preparing for our actual GCSE's which will be at the end of year 11 (in just over a year). It's a stressful time and I'm going through my own personal things at the same time.

Another thing is, I find it difficult to think of what to post and make sure it's scheduled for Monday and Thursday. Book Reviews, Wrap Up's, Hauls and other sorts of reviews are all I really do, and I need to have new things and be able to read things for those to happen.

I'll try and post as often as I can but it won't be easy.
I hope you understand.

Have a great day guys.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment