Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Sims 3 Expansion Packs

Hello everyone. Today I've decided to make a post about Sims 3 expansion packs and stuff packs and possibly other stuff too.
This post will include Sims 3 related stuff I have and want
Obviously I have the base game.

To start off, here are the expansion packs
1. Ambitions- want
2. Generations- want
3. Pets- own
4. Showtime- want
5. Supernatural- own
6. University Life- own
6. Island Paradise- own

Now stuff packs
1. Fast Lane- want
2. Outdoor living- want
3. Katy Perry's sweet treats- want
4. Diesel- want

Worlds
1. Hidden Springs- want
2. Aurora Skies- want
3. Dragon Valley- want
As you guys can see, I don't have much content for my game, but I'm slowly working on getting more stuff, I just don't know what my laptop will be able to handle, but it should do just fine with other expansion packs if it runs perfectly fine with the ones I currently have. My laptop is a Sony Vaio in case you were wondering.

Edit: 26/09/2013
For my birthday, I received 2 expansion packs, so my content is slowly expanding.

So that is it for this post.
I'll see you guys soon. Be sure to follow so you know when I have new posts, and if you are a follower, thank you very much :)

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment