Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

June 2013 wishlist

So every month I want to make a wishlist of things I want to get with the money I get. I'll say what it is and include a picture and this will be roughly every month, apart from September (my birthday month) and December (Christmas) where I will make a birthday and Christmas wishlist. So lets get started.

1. Zombies vs Unicorns
I like zombies and I like unicorns so this book seemed interesting. I'll most likely get the paperback edition because I prefer paperback books. I'm looking forward to trying this out.

2. Super Street Fighter IV (3DS)
I played a super street fighter game on the Xbox 360 so I thought I'd give the 3ds version a go, especially because I've recently gotten back into playing my 3ds again, and I don't have many games specifically for the 3ds at the moment, even though I've had it a very long time. I look forward to playing this.

3. Super Monkey Ball 3D (3DS)
I've only ever played one or two monkey ball games and I think they were okay, and I'd like to see how a 3D version is. I also want to play more 3ds games, like I said with super street fighter.

4. Purple silicone 3DS case
I could do with my 3DS having more protection since its not got a case or cover on it. And I like purple so this seems like a good choice.

5. DS Games Case (Holds 24 games)
I have lots of ds games (over 24) so I'll need multiple ones of these. At the moment my games are all in a bag that I can take with me anywhere but I need something else that is safer and that holds lots of games. This is also a nice colour.


Okay so that's everything I want to get this month, hopefully I'll be able to get it all. Bye guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment