Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

10 Series that I should read

I like reading different series because it's a longer story, and I hate it when you feel like a book was too short and wish it was longer. So here is a list of 10 series I should read.
Most of the different series on this list are on here because I've only read either the first book or first couple of books.

1. Harry Potter
I've read the first two books and watched a few films, and I honestly think I'm far behind on Harry Potter, I need to read this series, and possibly watch the films too. This series has 7 books and it's by J.K Rowling

2. The Mortal Instruments
I honestly don't know much about this series, but many reviews have said it's good. I have the first book and I will be reading it very soon. This series has 6 books and it's by Cassandra Clare.

3. Gone
I've only read the first book and it was good, and I do own the next 4 books after that, and then need to buy the newest book. I'll probably read those much later on, but it's one of those series I need to finish reading. This series has 6 books and is by Michael Grant.

4. Sherlock Holmes
If you don't know this series, then I don't know where you've been. This series is classed as a classic, and I haven't read them, so I've put this on this list, as I feel like I must read them. This series has 9 (I think) books and is by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

5. Twilight
I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy these books, but I thought I might as well give them a go, as I have them. It's got vampires in it, and I do honestly like vampires, but cool vampires, not ones that seem to glitter. I won't watch the films, but I'll give the books a go. This series has 4 books and is by Stephenie Meyer.

6. Gallagher Girls
I've read the first book in this spy series and did enjoy it, so I would like to finish reading this series. It seems to be good, and I like the idea of it. This series has 6 books and is by Ally Carter.

7. Monster High
I've read the first two books and they were pretty good so I thought I'd at least finish the series. If you know of the dolls, then you should at least give the books a go. This series has 4 books in it and it's by Lisi Harrison.

8. Cherub
My boyfriend has read these and said they are good and that I'd probably like them, so I've decided I'd give them a go, I've got the first book, I'm not sure when I'll read them, but I will eventually. This series has 12 books and is by Robert Muchamore

9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
I've got the first book in this series, haven't read it though. I want to try them out. There is mixed feelings about these books, but meh, I'll give them a go, like with Twlight. This series has 5 books and is by Rick Riordan.

10. Uglies
I have the first book, and I haven't read it but for some reason, I really wanted to give it a go. I think I may like it. This series has 4 books and is by Scott Westerfeld.

So that is the 10 series that I should read. Also, I'm currently reading The Enemy series by Charlie Higson. I'm on book 3 right now. There are 4 books in the series so far and a 5th one coming out in September, shortly after my birthday. Eventually I'll start posting book reviews, and series reviews.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment