Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

5 classics I must buy

Okay guys, I know I make a lot of lists and stuff but this will help me with future monthly wishlists. One or two of these you may have seen on previous lists but here we go! (This is in no particular order)

1. The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald
It looks like a good book, there is mixed reviews on it and a film is coming out/has come out so I thought I should read it and see what all the fuss is about














2. To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
 This book will help with my GCSE's probably and I do want to see if it is any good. Hopefully it will be, and I plan to get it very soon.















3. The Catcher in the rye- J.D Salinger
Yet another classic that will help me with my English GCSE and it's something I've been meaning to try out for a very long time. I look forward to it.














4. The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde
My friend is obsessed with this book and with Oscar Wilde, and for ages she's been begging me to try out this book, so I will. She better not let me down!














5. The Complete Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
This may seem like I'm cheating a bit with this one since it's a massive book with multiple books inside it, but I didn't want a big list of just Sherlock Holmes. I want to read all of the Sherlock Holmes books, and this is just simple because they are all in one. Not portable, but readable. I feel like I must read this.











That's it now everyone. I hope you enjoyed that little post.
I know they may be little bit it does take quite a bit of effort editing each post and making it look decent(ish) for PC viewers (I know it doesn't look brilliant mobile viewers, but it'll have to do)

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment