Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

What I got- May 2013

Hello guys, so June is here so I thought it would be perfect to tell you guys about all the books I got last month.
I'll be saying the title, author and whether I've read it yet or not. I also got kindle books that I'll include after the physical books.

So lets get started.
1. The Fear by Charlie Higson (currently reading)
2. The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Not Read)
3. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter (Not Read)
4. The Sacrifice by Charlie Higson (Not Read)


Kindle books up next!
1. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (Not Read)
2. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Not Read)
3. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (Not Read)
4. A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (Read)
5. Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare (Not Read)
6. Shakespeare's sonnets by William Shakespeare (Not Read)
7. Emma by Jane Austen (Not Read)
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Not Read)
9. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (Not Read)
10. Why do fools fall in love? By Louise Marley (Not Read)
11. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo (Not Read)

Well that's all of them for this month. I've got lots of reading to do and I will try to do this every month.

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment