Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

10 books I must buy

Here is my list of 10 books I need to buy soon. Enjoy!

1. The Way I am- Eminem

So I've decided that I need to buy this because I love Eminem and I've read Angry Blonde, which was quite interesting, and this book is more of a biography, and I feel like I should read the official Eminem biography.

2. Anna and the French kiss- Stephanie Perkins

I've seen a lot of good reviews about this, so I want to give it a go. It sounds good and seems good according to other people, so why not give it a go?

3. Beautiful Creatures- Kami Garcia

Once again, I've seen good reviews about this, and I feel like giving it a go, even though it's book 1 of a series. I feel like trying out new series, and this one seems good.

4. The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald

This book has been going round a lot lately, so I thought I'd read it. Also, it's a classic, and I always want to try out new classics.

5. Of Mice and Men- John Steinbeck

This book is also a classic, so I thought I'd give it a go. Also, I have to learn about it soon for my English GCSE so I thought it would be best to get it and read it soon, so I have a head start and can understand it more.

6. The ghost and the goth- Stacey Kade

This book sounds interesting and looks different, so I want to try it out. And lots of people say it's good.

7. Wonder- R.J Palacio

One of my close friends recommended this book to me a while ago, and I've just never gotten round to actually buying it. Maybe this list will help me remember to actually purchase it!

8. Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher

This book has a strong topic, which is suicide. I want to read this book because of the strong topic and because people say it's a beautiful book. I feel like I must give this book a go.

9. Eleanor & Park- Rainbow Rowell

I recently saw a review of this book and thought 'hey, I wanna read this too!' It sounds good, and I adore the cover!

10. Matched- Ally Condie

I keep seeing this every time I go into Waterstones or look on Amazon, and after looking into it a bit more, I wanna try it out!

Well that's the 10 books. You'll probably see them on my monthly wishlists along with others. Well, see you guys soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment