Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Reading Goals- 2014

I know I am a bit late with this but I'm here now!
Here are my reading goals for 2014!



I have set myself 3 goals, which I do actually intend on attempting to complete!



1. Read more classics!
This year I am determined to read more classics, whether it's on my kindle or physical books (but most likely kindle because most are free) as I seemed to have acquired a lot recently and now need to start reading them! I guess I set myself at least 1 classic a month.

2. Finish more series!
I seem to either start or get halfway through a series and then get distracted. So it is my challenge to finish more series! I hope I can do it.

3. Read 50 books!
My goal on goodreads is 50 books, I decided it's a reachable goal, and I'm already doing well!

I'll make sure to include updates on my goals every month (on my wrap ups!)

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment