Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Beauty Review- Miss Sporty Lipstick (#37- I Like)

Hey guys.
Today I'll be reviewing a Miss Sporty Lipstick in the colour 'I Like' which is number #37.






Appearance:
This lipstick in particular is quite light, but not too over the top light and you can layer it depending on how bright you want it. It tints at first, which I personally think is great. The packaging though is quite plain and doesn't even have the brand name on it which I for some reason found quite disappointing, I guess what most people would want is a lipstick with the brand name on it or some exciting packaging to make people that kind of go for the packaging to think 'ooh, this is nice. I must buy it!'



Application:
It's quite creamy, feels slightly nourishing which is fantastic and goes on quite well in layers. It feels really nice on the lips.



Smell:
This is going to be different depending on which shade you get but this lipstick in particular smells of amazing watermelon, I wasn't expecting that at all! I love the smell of watermelon and everything else about this lipstick seemed so amazing and the smell just made me want to buy it more than I did already. It's a nice watermelon smell too, not artificial smelling at all.

This lipstick goes for £2.59 in superdrug, and is one in a big range of different colours.

That's it for today guys, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment