Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Collection- Gameboy (GB, GBC, GBA)

Hello everyone! I've decided to do another collection post for you all.

This time it's to do with the Nintendo Gameboy.

In this post I'll be showing you my collection of Gameboy games, Gameboy colour games and Gameboy advance games and the handhelds themselves. So, let's jump right in!


First of all I will show you the handhelds. 

Below is my Gameboy colour, the pikachu and pitchu edition. I absolutely love it!



Below is my Gameboy advance SP in the standard silver colour. I've had that longer than the GBC and I still love it.




Next is my Gameboy colour games


The games I own are: F1 World Grand Prix, Pokémon Puzzle Challenge, Skateboarding, The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror and Diva Stars. (Some I got free when I bought my Gameboy Colour)


And here are my Gameboy Games


The games I own are: Tetris, Tetris 2, Monopoly, Starwars: The Empire Strikes Back, Starwars: The Return of The Jedi, Dr. Mario, Super Mario Land, Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue.

And I also have a Gameboy Camera



And here are my Gameboy Advance Games



The games I own are: Bratz: rock angels, lego Starwars, monsters inc, Bratz, Dora the explorer super spies, FIFA 2005, the incredibles, Lizzie McGuire 2, Barbie: groovy games, barbie: horse adventure and superman returns. (I've had most of these games since I was little, which is why there are so many childish ones and so many girly ones.) 


I also have a worm light for the Gameboy colour



And that is it!

Thanks for reading.

Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment