Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Gaming Related Haul- February 2014

Hey guys, so here I have a little gaming related haul for you.
It really is little and one object isn't gaming related but I got it at the same time as everything else so I just wanted to include it. It's kinda cool anyway. :-)
This is all stuff that I got yesterday.

So, first I got 2 gameboy games.
These games are: Super Mario Land & Dr. Mario

I haven't actually played Super Mario Land yet but I have played Dr. Mario and I actually really like it. I know quite a few people dislike it, but it's the sort of puzzle related game I enjoy, and it's Mario!







Next I have a Mario purse (I think most people know I really like Mario).

It's a nice purse with I think 8 card slots and a little coin area plus a few places to keep cash. It's a nice purse and it's an official Nintendo product, so you know it's most likely going to be of good quality.














Last but not least I have something that isn't actually gaming related, but I have decided to show it because I got it at the same time as everything else and it actually looks pretty cool.
It's a squishy donut mirror.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but the face on this one in particular reminds me of something to do with gaming. If you have any ideas on what game character this reminds you of, please let me know!

This thing is just so cute and looks awesome! It was quite cheap too from what I can remember. And it's a mirror! Coolest portable mirror I have ever seen.





Well, that is all for now guys!
Have a wonderful day guys, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment