Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Beauty Review- MUA Lipstick (Shade 4)

Hey guys, so today I'm going to be reviewing a lipstick by MUA in shade 4.
I got this lipstick quite recently and thought I would do a review. This is the first MUA (Make-Up Academy) product I have ever purchased, and am very excited to share my thoughts with you, so let's get on with it!




Appearance:
This varies for whatever shade you get but the lipstick itself comes across as quite bright and scary but isn't actually that bad when applied. All of the colours looked beautiful though. The packaging is quite simple but it's something I honestly really like.

Application:
This lipstick goes on really nicely and is so creamy! It's not like some lipsticks that dry out your lips, this one is really moisturising, which suprised me!


Smell:
I'm not sure what I think of the smell of the lipstick, in my opinion it smells of a cross of vanilla and those lipstick crayon things you could get for children. I'm not keen on the smell but it goes away when actually applied.


Overall, I actually quite like this lipstick. It has more of a glossy texture but has a wonderful colour. And for the price of £1 you can't really go wrong here! If I had to give this lipstick a star rating, I would probably give it 4/5 stars, the one star missing because I honestly don't particularly like the smell that much.

I apologise for the camera quality, I'm still using my phone as a camera.

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment