Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Just A Warning

Alright, so today I'm back at school (I'm writing this in advance so it's out on time) and I don't know how much time I'll get to write posts. So here is the plan!


If I get time to write posts, I'll do them in advance and schedule them so they either come out on Mondays or Thursdays or even both.


School makes us busy, we all know that, we've all done it. And you can probably imagine how hectic it is trying to learn, do homework, do tests, be with family, be with friends and trying to write at least 1 or 2 posts a week all in 7 days. Not only that but family troubles come up every now and then, and I'm sure most families get their little ups and downs so it's necessary to support them through these times. 


I will try my hardest to write posts, but I guess you'll only occasionally get wrap ups, hauls and reviews. It's hard to do big reviews and big posts with so much going on. I'll be trying my best to prepare posts in advance, but I can't promise anything too big. 


Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment