Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

10 Books I Must Read in 2014

So, there are a lot of books on my TBR and some I feel like I must read this year!
Some of these books are first in a series (and count as that series) and some aren't even out yet, but here we go! (It's in no particular order)



1. Divergent by Veronica Roth

I honestly think I'm one of the only people that reads YA that hasn't read this trilogy. The film is also coming out soon, I need to read these!

2. More Than This by Patrick Ness

I've heard so many good things about this book, and I've finally forgotten all the spoilers a guy on my bus was yelling out to his friends that don't read. This is probably going to get picked up pretty soon actually, but this will also be the first book by Patrick Ness that I read.

3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Everyone loves this book and the film is coming out soon so I definitely need to read this soon! It's the fault in our stars, do I really need to say more?

4. Picture Perfect by Holly Smale

I love the Geek Girl series so far and I'm so excited for this to come out!

5. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

This book has recently been getting more popular and many people say its good so I feel like I should read them!

6. Gone by Michael Grant

The whole series has been released so I think it's time I finished the series. I need to read the first book again but then I can read the whole book. I guess this is only to make the amount of books I own and haven't read smaller but I did enjoy the first book!

7. Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman

I loved Noble Conflict and Boys Don't Cry so it's time to move on to her big, popular series! I've heard nothing but good things about the series and Malorie is such a talented author. I need to read the series soon.

8. Fallen by Lauren Kate

Another series I want to read! Again, so many good things about the series and I've had the first one for ages & need to read it!

9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Once again, I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read these books! The film just came out and I want to see that but I must read the book first! It's necessary to read all of these.

10. Schindler's Ark by Thomas Keneally

My mum's friend got this for me because she knows of my interest of reading books about the Holocaust or just set in Nazi Germany. The time period has always fascinated me and I have no idea why but this year I want to read another Holocaust related book. I think I saw some of the film back in 2009 with primary school, and it was emotional so I want to read the book too.

I seriously have no idea if I'm going to get round to reading all of those books, but I'm going to try my best. There are a few that interest me more than others. Maybe you'll see some reviews of them throughout the year.

Are there any books you are looking forward to reading this year? Let me know!

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment