Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Where I Buy My Books

Hey guys, I'm off sick today from school (and have been this entire week so far) so I have decided to make a little post on where I get my books. 

As you already know, there are many places to purchase books (either physical books, audiobooks or e-books) but I personally only have 4 main places where I buy books. So let's get this show on the road!


1. Amazon

Everyone knows about amazon so not much explanation needed here but don't just buy directly from amazon. You may be able to find books cheaper in the 'New & Used' section! :-)


2. Waterstones

I think waterstones is a UK & Ireland based book shop only so sorry if you're not from the UK or Ireland. Waterstones does sell books at full price but do usually have some good deals going on like 'buy 1 get 1 half price' and deals along those lines. It's a nice shop too.


3. The Works

This shop is a bit muddled up, it can be hard to find books in there but it's good. You can get nice collections for really cheap and some books for £1.99 each! There are also always deals like '3 for £5'. It's lovely.


4. Any Charity Shop!

I love going into charity shops. Where I live, there are quite a lot and there's always something to buy and such great deals! You know that your money is going to a good cause too so it's even better! 


And that's pretty much it. I'm sorry this isn't anything big or fancy but I wanted to make a post and feel utterly rubbish. I'm probably gonna sit on YouTube for a bit and then have a nap! 


Bye guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment