Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Haul- 2013


So, 2013 is almost over and Christmas has come and gone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day!


So, here is my Christmas haul for 2013!

THIS IS NOT BRAGGING, JUST SHARING. I LIKE WATCHING AND READING THESE SORTS OF THINGS SO I WANTED TO JOIN IN WITH THE FUN!


Here we go!!!


I got 8 books this year.

- More Than This by Patrick Ness

- Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman

- Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale

- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

- Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

- Goddess by Josephine Angelini

- 11 Doctors, 11 Stories by Eoin Colfer, Michael Scott, Marcus Sedgwick, Philip Reeve, Patrick Ness, Richelle Mead, Malorie Blackman, Alex Scarrow, Charlie Higson, Derek Landy & Neil Gaiman



I got 2 DVD Boxsets:

- An Idiot Abroad: Seasons 1, 2 & 3

- Game of Thrones: Seasons 1 & 2



I got 2 CD's:

- The Marshall Mathers LP 2 by Eminem

- Midnight Memories: The Ultimate Edition by One Direction


I got 1 game:

- FIFA 14: Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360



I got some girl stuff:

- One Direction: Our Moment perfume & body lotion set

- The Body Shop Strawberry set

- The Body Shop Chocomania set

- Cherry Lip Balm from Next

- Spotty Makeup Bag

- The Body Shop gingerbread man sponge

- Set of 3 Nail Files

- The Body Shop nail care set



And some other stuff:

- 2 pairs of cat socks

- One Direction 2014 Calendar

- Pokémon Eevee Plush

- Tube of Rowntree's Randoms


That's it!

I am very thankful to have gotten all these things from my wonderful family and boyfriend. I love them dearly and appreciate everything I got.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day. I hope you have a lovely rest of 2013 and have an amazing 2014!


Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment