Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Almost Christmas

Once again I apologise for the lack of posts. School was awful! I had so many 'end of term' exams and homework and family issues. (Yep, I'm sorry). But I am off for the holidays now.


I am honestly not sure how many posts I'll do during this holiday. I just want to spend time with my family and friends, but I don't want to neglect the blog. So I'm thinking of making a bunch of posts and just putting them up for whenever. This will most likely include a variety of things (books, makeup stuff, maybe a bit of phone related stuff. Anything really) and I'll probably have enough stuff for 2 things a week for about 2 or 3 weeks (it really does depend). I'll most likely put these things up every Monday and Thursday, so look out for those! I'll also have a bonus post of 'what I got for Christmas' because those are fun and they aren't bragging, I'm just excited! And maybe a post of things I bought with Christmas money because everyone likes spending and receiving money, and maybe it's things you'll enjoy too!


On a slightly different note, in 2 days it's my boyfriends 15th birthday! (Yes, I'm the older one, but I look younger and I'm about 1 foot shorter...) and in 4 days it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! Those two events are so close together it's unbelievable. It's always hard for me to spoil him but I'm going to try a bit harder with buying earlier next year so he gets double the amount of things this year, because I like to spoil him but don't ever have much money to spend (£20 a month is never good) but I do try!! I got him stuff that he asked for, it's hard to buy surprise stuff for him because he spends money quite frequently, and I'm quite difficult to buy things for, so we just have to give each-other lists. 


On another note, picture quality in reviews and things where I have to take pictures myself should be improved. Why? I got a different phone. Basically, because of having so many phones in my house with different contracts, one phone is always up for upgrade, and my iPhone 4S broke! The power button doesn't work anymore!! So my dad remembered he had an iPhone 5 that wasn't really used because he got his free-ish upgrade and got an iPhone 5s and gave me the iPhone 5! (Oh how I love contracts) and I'm very happy! I did have to get a new number though because of SIM card changing would cost an extra £10 and we didn't really have the money for that because of Christmas stuff! That part was annoying but I'm very happy and the picture quality has improved. I don't use a proper camera because I use my iPad and phone to make posts and it would be too much hassle but the phone is decent!


I'm not sure what this post is but look out for more posts soon! BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment