Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Beauty Review- Barry M Gelly Nail Paint

Alright, another beauty review to kick off these scheduled posts!

The reason I'm not writing this one on the day is because the day of release (23rd of December) is because it's my boyfriends birthday and I'm spending the day with him!


Let's get on with this review.


Barry M Gelly Nail Paints are brilliant, seriously. They really shine, don't chip easily from my experience, are easy to put on and are available in some seriously beautiful colours. I adore them. Now, because I'm not really a beauty reviewing expert, I'm just going to tell you about how brilliant they are and my overall rating.


The colours are so nice, they really stand out and are available in a variety of colours. I have quite a few so below are my colours.



Image taken with an iphone 5, no filter, flash was on. 

In order the colours are: Blood Orange, Plum, Guava, Dragon, Prickly Pear, Blackberry, Lychee


As you can see, there are some seriously nice colours for all seasons, all skin tones, all occasions. They just have a colour for everything. My personal favourites are Blood Orange and Prickly Pear. I just have no clue what to say really, they are just so nice! 


When you've put it on, and it's fully dry, they feel so smooth, even without a top coat (but I would recommend still putting a top coat on). The brush is very good with application, though I still manage to mess up, I have very shaky hands and my left hand is just a mess, but not as bad as it would be if the brush was different. (I'm left handed and definitely not ambidextrous so when I do something with my write hand, it looks like a small child did it in a rush.) 


Price wise, these are quite cheap. I think they are about £2-£4 each and are available in a variety of different places, I get mine from Boots and SuperDrug, which are UK/Ireland only stores (I think). I think you can still use these with the Special Effects nail polishes by Barry M too. They should be...


These polishes also don't seem to smell much. Some nail polishes really stink up the room when in use, but these don't seem to. My cat is very sensitive to smells, and these didn't seem to bother her at all when she was right next to me while I was painting my nails. It's great!


My rating is 5/5 stars and I would recommend these to anyone who loves to paint their nails but doesn't want to spend too much money on getting good polishes, these are great value for money.


I apologise if this wasn't very helpful but I'm terrible with these reviews but hope to get better at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment