Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Collection- Barry M Nail Polish

I just want to say this now. I am NOT bragging. I just want to share this with you guys so maybe you can get some ideas of things you want or things to try. 


First, the ones you've all seen before if you saw my last review. The Gelly nail paints!


Order: Blood Orange, Plum, Guava, Dragon, Prickly Pear, Blackberry, Lychee


Next is standard Nail Paints!


Back: Mushroom, Lemon, Block Orange, Spring Green x2 (I don't know why I have 2), Mint Green, Indigo, Shocking Pink, Bright Purple, Red Glitter.

Front: Red Wine, Dusky, Mauve.


Now for the Special Effects!!!


Order: Black x3 (number 311), White x2 (number 316), pink x2 (number 314), blue (number 315)


So, in total I have about 26 nail polishes by Barry M alone! I love Barry M nail polishes though, they are so pretty and lovely.


Let me know if you want more posts like this, and what on. I can do it for books, CD's, DVD's, games (for DS, 3DS, Xbox, 360, gameboy advance, psp, gameboy/gameboy colour), consoles, lip products, other nail polishes, other makeup, jewelry, you name it! I may do more in the future actually because I'm honestly struggling with posts. I'm trying to find interesting things and failing miserably! I may even do a kind of 'what's on my iPhone sort of thing', who knows!


Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment