Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

UK Storm 2013

This is a serious post to those all over the UK.
The storm that's been happening has been awful.
On Twitter, I've seen a lot of sarcastic comments about how bad it is and they've just got a picture of a blown over bin or a broken garden gnome, but it's so much worse.

People have died and a boy has gone missing (and feared dead). This isn't a joke.
I've honestly not had anything majorly bad happen in my area or to my family. Only that the bench that was made in memory of my deceased grandfather was broken and the fence by it was broken and it isn't safe for animals, and pets have been freaked out.

This is serious stuff, if you want to make your sarcastic comments, tell them to friends, don't post them all over the internet, think about how the families of those who have died feel, think about how the family of the missing boy feels. It's not funny, and death never is.

I just wanted to get this off of my chest.
To those in the UK like me, stay safe guys!

See you soon with a review...

No comments:

Post a Comment