Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Book Wrap Up- September 2013

I know this post is slightly early, but due to a migraine and stuff, I doubt I'll be reading anymore books this month (reading, but not completing).
So this month I read 4 books. Not brilliant, but I have been very busy with birthdays and school and stuff.
Let's get on with the books:

1. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld



2. Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts by Talli Roland





3. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll



4. Specials by Scott Westerfeld










So, this month had some good books, and some not so good books. I'm looking forward to October and looking forward to reading more books and doing more reviews. I got quite a few books for my birthday and I have bought quite a lot too, so maybe a book haul is in order, so look out for that!

Oh, and I'm currently reading Extras by Scott Westerfeld. Once I'm done with Extras, that'll be the whole Uglies series completed, so a review of that should be up within a couple of weeks too.





Well guys, see you soon. BYEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment