Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Internet Obsessions

Hello world!
I've returned! I'm so glad that the internet is back in my house, I hate not having it.
I honestly think I probably rely on the internet too much. It's what I use to talk to my friends and family, buy things, find out about new books, talk about books to people around the world, do homework with and loads of other stuff.

I think this May just be a problem with our generation but you know what? It's okay to be obsessed with the internet. It's educating us, entertaining us and keeping us out of our parents way. There are so many benefits that some people don't see, it can get annoying.

Honestly,I don't think I social network as much as I used to. I used to have everything and always use it. I think the only social networking related things I use are: Twitter, Facebook, goodreads, Instagram, YouTube, vine, snapchat, and things related to blogging. Believe it or not that's been cut down.

If you want to cut down on how much internet you use, I'd honestly recommend just reading a book.

This post has so meaning, so here are images of internet cats...



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment