Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

What I got updates

Hello everyone. So I decided against posting 'what I got' update things every month. Why? I just couldn't keep up with everything. I've decided to only post 'what I got' updates for my birthdays and Christmases. I'll find it easier and it'll mean that I can focus on making other posts much better.

Like right now, I'm currently deciding on what books to do reviews on. And I'm also thinking about what video games
I could post little things about, not strictly reviews but you get what I mean. It's hard for me to keep up with what I got every month, especially with getting pictures and stuff. Most of the time, I forget what I got in which month. 

I'm sorry to any of those who enjoyed reading those posts.

Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment