Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Birthday-2013

Hi everyone!
Today it is my 15th birthday, and I thought I'd share this experience with you all! 

Well I had school. My lessons were fairly easy though. I had Maths, English, Biology, French and Physics. 

I got quite a few things. I got 10 books, 4 3DS games, 2 sims 3 expansion packs and a bar of chocolate. 

Games wise I got New Super Mario Bros 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D and Luigis Mansion 2 for 3DS. I got Sims 3 Island paradise and Sims 3 University Life.

Books Wise I got a lot. I got the Maze Runner Trilogy, Matched, Anna Dressed in Blood, The Fault in Our Stars, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Specials, Extras and Whology. 



I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, I'm just sharing my birthday with you all.
I am extremely greatful for everything I got today. I always love getting presents that I know will be used with love :)

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment