Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

September already?

Aloha everyone!

Can you believe it's September already? This year has gone by so quickly.
It feels like only yesterday the summer holidays had just begun, and now I'm back to school next week.
In 10 days it'll be my 15th birthday.
On Wednesday I'll be starting year 10 at school.
And before you know it, it'll be Christmas, and then 2014. 

With the time seeming like its going by so quickly, I've realised just how precious life is. Life is so short when you think about it, so we need to make the most of it while we can!

In all honesty, I've not been the best student, year 9 was probably my worst academic year, my end of year report wasn't too bad, but my test results and homework could have been a lot better. So I've decided that year 10 is going to be a better year. I'm going to try and do better at school. How? Well, I'm going to do more notes in class, do better homework and listen more. And when it comes to doing tests, I'll make sure I revise more. Revision has never been something I've done, so I think I'll start doing better. Year 10 is going to be a fresh start.

For any of you who are reading, I have a few questions. 
- How are you going to try and make the most of life?
- Is there anything you want to try and improve on?
- What has been the highlight of your summer?

Bye guys! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment