Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Book Wrap Up- August 2013

August 2013 has been and gone and it is now September 2013.
This scares me slightly. The time has been going by waaaay too quickly, and I'm back to school tomorrow (YIKES!) and soon it'll be my birthday (WOOHOO!). 
Anyway, this month I managed to read 7 books, which I think may be a record for me.
I'm also roughly half way through another book.

Let's get to what books I actually read.

- The Sontaran Games by Jacqueline Rayner

- Cross my heart & hope to spy by Ally Carter

- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

- Amy & Rogers epic detour by Morgan Matson

- Clay by David Almond

- Uncle Montague's tales of terror by Chris Priestley

- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

And I am currently reading:

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld to carry on with the Uglies Series


See you guys soon,
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment