Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Game Review- Zwinky

Note: this post has been edited slightly on the 14th of November 2013


Hey guys, I decided to post something different today. Today I'm posting about something I love to go on, Zwinky.

Allow me to explain what zwinky is, to those who may be unsure. It's an online social game where you have an avatar and a room and you can make the avatar look nice and have a nice room and make friends. It's got little mini-games so you can make money, and you spend that on clothes and stuff for your room. It's really fun and interesting.


Below I've included multiple images, to help you look around at zwinky.





 The images are: Of the area, my room and my zwinky.

I've not been told to promote zwinky, I'm just sharing my opinion and I really do like this social game website. And I hope you do as well!


Review: This wasn't originally a review but I decided to add a bit on just to change it up a bit (I said at the top that the post has been edited) so here we go! The clothes, hair and accessories are nice, and the free daily item is really cool. The worlds look nice and it's just a fun little social game. Nothing too special but it's enjoyable!









Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment