Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

A little bit of help

This post probably isn't gonna mean much to some people, and most of you won't even care but this is a little message to those out in the big world that may be struggling with something.

I honestly wanna say that whether this post is gonna help you or not really does depend on your situation.


So many people are having a big problem in their life right now, and just want someone to be there for them, even if they don't say it, they probably want someone. If you are someone who is having a problem, don't be afraid to let people help you out, they care about you. And if you know your friend is having a problem, but refuses help, don't get too involved, tell them you are here for them no matter what, and let them know that you care and will do anything to help them out. They may let you help them in time.


For those who want help, and aren't sure who to turn to, you've got your friends and family, and they all love you and care for you, don't be scared to talk to them. Don't do anything drastic that you know for a fact that you'd regret some day. Life is a roller coaster, it's got its ups and downs, but that's just all part of it. There's a quote that I once saw, it said "life is like a bike, you've just gotta go forward and try to keep your balance" and there's another that says "when life kicks you, let it kick you foward". Those are brilliant quotes that can really help us in life. We've gotta pick ourselves back up, and carry on, standing tall and strong. 


There are some ways people deal with things that we don't always agree with, but we have to let them do things for themselves, we can't treat people like babies. If the issue becomes a problem, then maybe you should help, but let the person talk to you in their own time, some people want a shoulder to cry on, and some people would rather cry on their own and pretend that everything is fine. Even though I don't agree with the second one, meaning I don't agree that it should be done, we need to allow people to deal with things in their own time, at their own pace. You can't force someone into doing something you don't want them to do.


I honestly don't know why I wrote this. I've been having a bad couple of days and thought this post would be relevant. If I'm not active for a while, I'm just trying to get my head straight. I need to think some things through, get some stuff sorted. Once that is all fixed, I can be back to posting vaguely regularly. I'm trying to think of a good time-table for posts, but I'm not sure how it'll work.


Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment